High Performance 802.11ax compatible wireless
The Cisco Meraki MR55 is a cloud-managed 8×8:8 802.11ax compatible access point that raises the bar for wireless performance and efficiency. Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR55 offers high throughput, enterprise-grade security, and simple management. The MR55 provides a maximum of 5.9 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization, and a fourth integrated radio delivers Bluetooth scanning and beaconing. With the combination of cloud management, high performance hardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features, the MR55 makes an outstanding platform for the most demanding of uses—including high-density deployments and bandwidth or performance-intensive applications like voice and high-definition video.
MR55 and Meraki cloud management
Management of the MR55 is through the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that enables rapid deployment without time-consuming training or costly certifications. Since the MR55 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can be deployed at a remote location in a matter of minutes, even without on-site IT staff. 24×7 monitoring via the Meraki cloud delivers real-time alerts if the network encounters problems. Remote diagnostic tools enable immediate troubleshooting over the web so that distributed networks can be managed with a minimum of hassle. The MR55’s firmware is automatically kept up to date via the cloud. New features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web. This means no manual software updates to download or missing security patches to worry about.
- 8 x 8 MU-MIMO 802.11ax compatible with MU-MIMO and OFDMA Multi-Gigabit 1G/2.5G/5G Ethernet
- 5.9 Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
- 24 x 7 real-time WIPS/WIDS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
- Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
- Full-time Wi-Fi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Optimized for voice and video
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Sleek, low-profile design blends into office environments