Sophos Intercept X Advanced for Server
The world’s best endpoint protection suite
A little about Sophos Intercept X Advanced
Intercept X Advanced protects superbly against malware attacks. At the same time, it guards your company’s network from infiltration. It does this by creating multiple defense layers to catch attacks that would normally slip through other defense systems. Intercept X combines traditional virus signature databases with heuristic scans to detect unknown and zero-day threats. If a threat is detected using the heuristic scan, it is first quarantined locally, inspected using Intercept X’s deep-learning AI, and then sent to Sophos’ cloud lab for inspection. Unlike most endpoint protection solutions, Intercept X does not run suspicious files in a local sandbox. This helps Sophos keep its solution from slowing down local systems, and effecting performance.
Intercept X Advanced for Server
Sophos Intercept X Advanced for Server exists in three versions, corresponding to the different versions of Intercept X already mentioned. So, there’s Intercept X Advanced for Server, Intercept X Advanced for Server with XDR, and Intercept X Advanced for Server with Managed Threat Response (MTR).
Intercept X Advanced for Server explained
In addition to the features it shared with the rest of the Intercept X family, Intercept X for Server adds features like:
• Detailed Multi-Cloud Inventory – Enables you to visualize your entire cloud environment. Even in multi-cloud setups you get insight into configuration issues, resource waste and potential security issues.
• AI-Powered Anomaly Detection – AI constantly monitors your cloud environment. It will notify you of any irregularities and prevent configuration changes that would leave you vulnerable.
• Automated Assessment – This keeps your cloud infrastructure at peak performance with automated best-practice scans. You are then advised about necessary remediation steps.
• Server Lockdown – Prevents unauthorized programs from running on your servers. You are notified of any attempts to tamper with critical files.
• Cloud Security Posture Management – Detect suspicious access events, insecure hosts, containers and severless deployments.
• Deploy anywhere – You can secure your Linux and Windows deployments in the cloud, on-premises, virtual machines or hybrid setups.
And like all other Sophos products, Intercept X for Server is integrated into Sophos Central. This is your console for managing all things Sophos. Set up and manage all your Sophos stuff in one place.
Fully cloud managed, easy to install, low false positives, and high detection rate. Intercept X Advanced is the total package. So, if you are in the market for an easy to manage, multi-layered security solution, check out Intercept X Advanced for Server. If you would like to know more, just call Corporate Armor at 877-449-0458, or email us here.