Connectivity is critical for any organization that depends on reliable internet access in order to function. Wireless WAN connectivity options, such as cellular networks, serve as a reliable backup internet uplink in the event of a primary uplink failure.
The MG21 cellular gateway simplifies the path to wireless WAN connectivity and makes cellular a viable uplink option many networks. MG21 acts as a gateway to cellular networks, by converting LTE signal from a cellular provider to an ethernet handoff, which can be used as an internet uplink for a variety of use-cases.
- 300 Mbps CAT 6 LTE Integrated modem
- Supports 2 separate gateway connections
- Small form factor
- PoE or DC powered
- IP67 rating
- Manageability from the Cisco Meraki dashboard
- Self-configuring Cellular Gateway
- Automatic firmware upgrades with scheduling control
- Email, SMS and Mobile push notification alerts
- Ping, traceroute, cable testing, and link failure detection with alerting
- Remote packet capture
- Combined event and configuration change logs with instant search